Monday, June 17, 2013

Pillow Panel

Here is prototype of a pillow panel I designed and will put on Etsy.  I just need
to finish one and take photos along the way.  The panel is as you see it in the second photo and then embellished with my chosen colors using bits of fabric I had on hand.

I bought this Pfaff Expression 150 sewing machine a few months ago and am trying out the neat little things it can do that my very basic Kenmore couldn't.
It's litte things like the needle positioning in the down position when I stop sewing so that I can pivot around a corner.  I also tried the quilting stitch on this panel.  Not sure I'm that impressed with the quilt stitch but when seen
from a bit of a distance it does look more interesting than a straight machine stitch.  Of course, hand stitching has a charm all it's own.






No comments:

Post a Comment